News
Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor went head-to-head in two of the greatest UFC bouts of all time in 2016. The two legends first collided in March of that year at UFC 196, with Diaz battling to a submission ...
That is a stat the UFC star apparently plans to rectify in 2026 at a marquee show in the United States capital. McGregor is ...
8d
Irish Star on MSNConor McGregor's next opponent lined up as star set to ditch UFC for new sport
Conor McGregor is training hard for a return to competitive action - but it may not be in the UFC, with the Irishman ...
McGregor told him to "dance" for him and said he had "welcomed" him back into the fold. Perry later said a showdown with ...
McGregor has not fought since his loss to Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 but has been ramping up his training in recent months ...
On Thursday, UFC CEO Dana White was quick to point out that McGregor’s name had not been removed from the roster. “Total B——-,” White wrote under a report on Instagram (via Happy Punch). Confirmed to ...
Conor McGregor, the Irish UFC star, has remained away from professional competition for more than four years following a shin ...
McGregor has been ramping up training amid talks of a potential comeback, but fans were left stunned after claims the Irishman had been removed from the UFC roster ...
Conor McGregor has been doing a lot of talking over the last couple of months about a potential comeback to fighting, and it ...
Conor McGregor has not been removed from the UFC roster, with president Dana White brutally dismissing the claim on social ...
Mike Perry believes a potential fight against Conor McGregor in the BKFC ring could actually happen if everything falls into place. Currently, the face of BKFC is set to face Jeremy Stephens with ...
Conor McGregor reportedly removed from the UFC roster, sparking debate among MMA fans about the superstar’s future in the promotion.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results