News

Georges St-Pierre has given a fascinating insight into how Nick Diaz got under his skin during their blockbuster fight at UFC 158. On March 16, 2013, at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada ...
Former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley has revealed details about lucrative fight offers he extended to legendary ...
The recent wrestling takeover in the UFC was predicted by Nick Diaz over 10 years ago. Over the last few years, wrestling has clearly become the most dominant martial art in the UFC with several of ...
Nick Diaz's stream-of-conscious rants cover all the bases in the buildup to Saturday's title fight.
This time last year the two welterweights were on opposing sides of MMA’s last great promotional divide; Georges St. Pierre was the clean-cut established UFC champion while Nick Diaz was gaining ...
UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre took time out of his busy training schedule today to speak with Marcos Villegas of FightHubTV.com about his upcoming fight with Nick Diaz at UFC 137 ...
It seems unfair that Nick Diaz gets to fight Georges St-Pierre before Carlos Condit because of the remarks Diaz made after his victory over BJ Penn at UFC 137 . But then again, no one ever said ...
I would have beat his brains in,” Woodley said GSP was linked with a return to fighting against Nick Diaz. However, the MMA fighter recently cancelled his return to professional grappling.
Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre recently said on Chael Sonnen’s You’re Welcome Podcast that he might have favored Diaz if the fight were at a catch-weight instead of 185 pounds.
It’s been two-and-a-half years since Nick Diaz (26-10-2) was last in a UFC octagon. That very well may change, however, if you are to believe the latest video Diaz posted to his Instagram ...