Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko shared his views on the tactics of US President Donald Trump during a meeting with State Secretary of the Belarus-Russia Union State Sergey Glazyev on .
Dagens.com on MSN
Europe’s ‘last dictator’ slams US and Trump: “Now we understand where they were taking us”
Under Donald Trump’s second term, Washington’s foreign policy has again been drawing attention far beyond U.S. borders.
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko said on Tuesday, January 20, that he accepted an invitation from US President Donald ...
US-brokered negotiations in Switzerland began on Tuesday but expectations for breakthroughs are low ...
The New Voice of Ukraine on MSN
Lukashenko declines to attend first Trump Peace Council meeting, Minsk cites 'late invitation' and sanctions
Lukashenko’s spokesperson, Natalia Eismont, said the invitation arrived “too late,” when his schedule had already been set, according to the Belarusian state propaganda agency Belta. Eismont said ...
Lukashenko will miss gathering after late invitation clashes with pre-planned schedule, foreign minister will represent Minsk ...
President of Belarus Aleksandr Lukashenko made remarks on US President Trump’s policy and the potential to update the Monroe ...
In his talk with the Belarus 1 TV channel, the Chairman of the Board of the Belarusian Union of Journalists and Director General of the ...
MINSK, 17 December (BelTA) – The resolution of the conflict in Ukraine largely depends on the stance of the United States and U.S. President Donald Trump, Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko ...
Alexander Lukashenko is simply afraid of being in the next cell with Nicolas Maduro.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results